Customer Success Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove’s Customer Success Manager (CSM) fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our clients’ success and satisfaction, our CSMs serve as the main point of contact with our valued customers. This role requires highly-effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
- Own overall relationship with Optimove’s clients and establish a trusted and strategic relationship with each assigned client
- Be the customer’s advocate internally by communicating requests and issues across departments
- Provide training, guidance and advice for using the Optimove system
- Communicate major product updates and releases ensuring clients enact changes
- Ongoing customer enablement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant roles, preference from software companies
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Dedicated customer service orientation
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Rich and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel
- Experience in technology-related fields, preferably web-based software
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time