Customer Success Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our New York team. Our CSMs fill a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers, and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our client’s success and satisfaction, the Customer Success team serves as the main point of contact with our valued customers. While it is not a sales role, it requires highly effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
- Own overall relationship with assigned Optimove clients in the US
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Provide training and guidance for using the Optimove system
- Communicate major product updates and releases ensuring clients enact changes
- Ongoing customer enablement
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective organization and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Dedicated customer service orientation
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Rich interpersonal skills, and a proactive approach
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel required (advanced skills, including vlookups and pivot tables, are a plus)
- Proven experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in technology-related fields, preferably web-based software
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- US citizenship/long terms work permit. We will not be able to support sponsorships.