Customer Success Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove’s Customer Success Manager (CSM) fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with multiple client stakeholders including CMO’s, CRM Leads, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to unlocking value for our clients and enabling them to achieve success and satisfaction, our CSMs serves as the main point of contact with our valued customers. This role requires highly effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team. The position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
- Own overall client relationship, enabling them to unlock value from their partnership with Optimove
- Establish a trusted and strategic relationship with each assigned client
- Be a strategic connector, ensuring the right resources from Optimove engage with key stakeholders at your clients
- Be the customer’s advocate internally by communicating requests and issues across departments
- Provide training, guidance and advice to help your clients unlock maximum value using the Optimove platform
- Communicate major product updates and releases ensuring clients enact changes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant roles, preference from software companies
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A true value-enabler who relishes helping clients achieve their business goals
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Rich and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Growth mindset – always pushing yourself out of your comfort zone
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel
- Experience in technology-related fields, preferably web-based software
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time