Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top startups!
We are looking for a full-time AP Bookkeeper to join our talented Finance team.
What you’ll be doing?
• Manage the full Accounts Payable process including supplier’s setup, review invoices and record them in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Prepare and process payment cycles- ensures timely payment processing per terms.
• Handle credit cards reconciliation – monitor the transactions, make sure invoices are received and saved, record the transactions in the books.
• Communicate with suppliers, including reconciliation of payment and invoice discrepancies, securing forms as needed (withholding tax, W-9, bank account confirmations).
• Assist in month-end closing process as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of Accounts Payable/GL experience
• Verbal and written English skills
• Experience with NetSuite
• An ability to work according to predetermined deadlines
• Highly organized and reliable with great attention to details
• Team player