Financial Operations Specialist
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for a Financial Operations Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Tel Aviv office.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work on general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Manage Commissions plans
- Manage payroll process for company’s subsidiaries (USA & UK)
- Drive key insights and analytics.
- Calculate and submit payment of income tax with holdings
- Manage and control the company’s payroll
- Ongoing communication with accounting department
- Implement and adapt payroll to changes in regulations and policies
- Process employee on boarding and termination
- Manage pensions, employee benefits and interactions with insurance agencies?
- Collect and summarize employee timekeeping and vacation information
- Financial monthly closing including payroll accounts reconciliation
- Act as point of reference for employee payroll-queries
- Implementation of a new payroll system
- BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in finance operations role or similar
- Former HR understanding/experience – an advantage
- Previous experience from a global working environment
- Strong Excel skills – must
- Understanding of accounting and finance principals
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Israeli labor and pension laws – advantage
- Experience working with ERP systems – advantage