Controller & AR Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for a controller & AR manager to join our Finance team. This is a full-time position in our Tel Aviv office.
- Preparation monthly financial reports (including monthly closing process, budget VS actual analysis and more)
- Supporting the internal and external audit process.
- Supervision and review of the bookkeepers’ work
- Manage the full receivables process according to Optimove’s policies and procedures, including billing, revenue recognition process and sales activity reporting.
- Research and resolve collection issues
- CPA with Big4 experience Hi-Tech departments only – around 1 years after internship (could be 2.5 in the big4 and 1 year as assistant controller or 3.5 years experience in the big4)
- Proven knowledge and experience in US-GAAP.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Expert level in excel
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent time-management skills
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent English