Product & Engineering, Tel Aviv
QA Automation Leader
Optimove is looking for an experienced and energetic QA Automation Leader to join our growing quality assurance department. Our QA Department operates in a dynamic environment, where every person has significant impact on our products and helps Optimove push forward the cutting edge of today's tech!
- At least 3 years of experience with automation tests, Selenium WebDriver – a must!
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent – an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in QA testing
- Experience in SQL Server, working with complex SQL queries
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Prior experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Strong understanding of Web and Web-related technologies
- Experience writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Familiar with bug tracking systems (such as TFS)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working, responsible, detail-oriented, takes initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills